Saturday, November 8, 2008

Revenge Resource Section

Below are some reliable and reasonably-priced resources that will come in handy when you’re plotting your revenge on a cheating spouse or significant other. It helps to know as much as possible about the both parties involved., when trying to get revenge.

FREE Tip Sheet on How to Legally and Financially Get Revenge

No need to run afoul of the law when there are legal and financial ways to get revenge on a cheating spouse. This free tip sheet contains some excellent suggestions. To request a free copy, e-mail InfidelityAdvice@gmail.com with “Get Revenge – rb” in the subject line.

Phone Number Search - Find out whose phone number that is

A reverse phone number search can help you find out the name of the person your spouse or significant other is cheating with. Write down any suspicious or unfamiliar phone numbers you find on his or her cell phone bill, programmed into their cell phone, on your caller ID, or scribbled on scraps of paper or the back of business cards, Then use this service to do a reverse phone number search and find out whose phone number it is. Your search is 100% confidential. For an additional fee, this service also allows you to run a background check on any names you come across. For more information, click here, or go to http://www.cheatingspousephonesearch.com/

E-mail Address Search – Find out who that e-mail address belongs to

If your spouse or significant other is sending or receiving e-mails from his or her lover and you want to find out who the e-mail address belongs to, you can run a reverse e-mail address search with the largest e-mail search database on the internet. This is the same service used by law enforcement, government officials, lawyers, private investigators and many others. For more information, click here, or go to http://www.cheatingspouseemailsearch.com/

Background Checks – Get more information about the cheater, or his or her lover

If you already have the name of your spouse or significant other’s lover and want find out more about who this person is, you can run a background check to find out things like whether or not the Other Woman or Other Man is married or divorced, where they live or work, if they have a criminal record, what property or businesses they own, and more. All background searches are confidential and can be quickly and anonymously done from your any computer. For more information, click here, or go to http://www.cheatingspousebackgroundcheck.com/

© Copyright 2008

5 comments:

Jack said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.I will keep visiting this blog very often.

cell phone location find

Unknown said...

Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love. See the link below for more info.

#revenge
www.ufgop.org

unknown said...

Www.pifast.com

Anonymous said...


My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator  and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone. (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..if your wife is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him. thank you


Unknown said...

I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)